It’s Friday! Wahoo! I’m particularly excited this Friday and I’ll share why in just a minute. I’ve given you lots of tasty food and tips this week, including this Fit and Delicious Peach Crumble, a beverage that you shouldn’t be drinking, my thoughts on childhood vegetarianism, and lastly my top three tips for eating healthy on the go. With all that information to read, in case you missed any of it, today’s post is light and fun!
One of my favorite things to do make memories, but if I’m never look back to reminisce those memories, what’s the point in making memories anyway? With summer quickly coming to an end, I want to look back and share my top fifteen 2013 summertime memories, and at the end I want you to share yours too! In no particular order they are…
1. My hubby showing up at the beach after declaring he was going to have to miss out on this years trip because of work
4. Pursing my dreams and opening my own company, The Gypsy Dietitian, LLC and seeing my site grow
5. Opening my VitaMix on my birthday from my parents as a birthday/Mayo graduation gift
7. Making this Red, White and Blue cake for my dad and family on Father’s Day and Dustin’s family at the beach
7. Our trip to Asheville/ the Biltmore and being able to go on so many road trips with the hub
8. Spending time with my mom in the kitchen exploring new recipes
9. Catching up with dear high school friends before one moves to Texas 🙁 that just means a trip to Texas is in store!
10. Late night chats with my mom and friends on my parent’s front porch
11. Getting to workout with Dustin so frequently – he challenges me to be my best self
12.Time with Dustin’s family at the beach
13. Spending time with my pups, including on the beach!
14. Connecting with so many incredible dietitians and fellow bloggers including (but not limited too!):
- Steph from Food Coach Me
- Lindsay from The Lean Green Bean
- Margaret from Breaking the Sugar Habit
- Gina from Dietitians Eat Chocolate Too
- Shashi from Runnin Sri Lankan
- Rachel from The Fresh Plate
- Hillary from Nutrition on the Run
15. And lastly, the reason I am excited for this post… The hub and I are off to San Fran this weekend to spend a week exploring wine country, downtown, Lake Tahoe, a Giants game and Half Moon Bay! I’ve been waiting for this trip for what seems like my entire life! With that being said, I’ve prepared a lot of great post for you next week so stay tuned!
What are a few of your favorite summer memories?! Please share!
Have an AWESOME weekend! Talk to you from Cali!